Lynne believes that, although some leaders are lucky to be born with innate leadership skills, many leaders are not.
Most leaders are placed into roles of leadership because of their technical expertise without having the opportunity to learn to be a leader first.
Lynne believes that leaders can learn these skills through theoretical learning, self-reflection, feedback, and practice, practice, practice. Her services help leaders grow their leadership skills and abilities.
Her clients learn practical skills and authentic ways of being in order to move their teams and organizations forward, whether through a comprehensive leadership development program or a customized workshop based on the needs of the team.
Leadership development may include the following:
- 360° feedback (interview or tool-based)
- Self-assessment tools, e.g. MBTI, TKI, FIRO-B, Eqi
- Leadership coaching
- Classroom-based learning
- Peer consulting
- Action learning
Lynne Brown and Associates delivers off-the-shelf workshops, or she may partner with clients to create a customized approach, helping them build a culture “where every voice is heard”.
Some services are available in both Spanish and English. Below are examples of topics and workshops Lynne and her colleagues have delivered in the past:
- Understanding the Principles of Organizational Change
- Chalmers Brothers Leadership Conversations
- Leadership Coaching and Communication
- Leadership Effectiveness Training
- Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Delegating Effectively
- Participative Decision Making
- On Boarding New Leaders
- Managing Change
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
- Courageous Conversations
- Interpersonal Communications
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Meeting Management
- Franklin Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Franklin Covey’s Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results Workshop
- Franklin Covey’s 7 Habits for Managers